Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grace

 Baby Grace

Entered the world crying and fighting
February 27, 2008



This is the "one second" captured when we all thought she would live.


Moments later when we were told she couldn't. Inga gently told us to talk to her
and tell her all the things we wanted her to hear.


Just removed the oxygen


Her last heartbeats


She is gone and joins her big brother Christian


Auntie Dottie saying goodbye









No mother ever wants her child to feel this much pain.




Drew never stopped touching her. He held on every moment he could.




Emma helping to dress her sister ever so gently


 Trying to say goodbye





My son Drew. He had such a hard time saying goodbye. How is it fair
for a child to endure so much pain at such a young age. He absorbed
every ounce possible of her precious being.









My girls holding hands










Josh and Grace







My beautiful angel


Grandma and Grace









Emma wanted a picture of her sleeping with her "sleeping" sister



Daddy and his girl



These are the moments that scarred our hearts and lives. When a person is broken from losing their child, it is far more than just words. We lived through horrible, unfathomable moments of heartache and pain.

There was a post I read recently about "screaming". Yep, I agree. So many times I want to SCREAM. I am NOT ok! I will NEVER heal! I AM broken and that is who I am now. I am angry that my children are not here with me. So don't expect anything from me. I can't recover from these moments I had to endure. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment