Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Who i am today

It's been a few years since I've written in my blog. I'm feeling like it's time to start that process again because in a sense it's therapeutic and healing. I can honestly say that losing my two children has affected the woman and mother I am today. 

I still feel broken and lost.

I still panic and worry for my adult children. 

I signed up for counseling and had my first session today. I decided that I am going to write about how the deaths have changed the person I was into the overwhelmed anxious and depressed person I am.... still today.

I think that writing about your emotions definitely helps to get them out of your spirit. And I want to talk about how the counseling is going. 

So hello again blogging world... 


No comments:

Post a Comment