Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Divorce


I haven't posted for some time. Much has happened and I'm just now settling in to my new life. I'm going through a divorce. Have moved out in to my own place and finally finding peace. The divorce has been a long one coming. I knew years ago that my marriage was over. Differences between us were just to much.  I am happy, working full time and enjoying this stress free life. But most of all... finding me again. Just wanted to give an update and start an introduction of where my path has led.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't fret. Take your time. Give yourself some bit of space. That is a harrowing predicament, but it's a legal one as well, so you wouldn't want the pang of emotions mixing with the stuff you've got to sort out. I'm just glad that you're taking everything positively and enjoying yourself. I hope that you find peace within you. Wishing you all the best!

    Jean Walsh @ New Jersey Divorce

    ReplyDelete