Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Grace celebrated her 4th birthday with Jesus and we celebrated her life here at home


Its hard to believe that my little girl turned 4 ~Four~ Four years of many missed events, triumphs, milestones, smiles, boo boos, drawings, giggles and playtime with her big sister Emma. I wonder what her sweet voice sounds like. Are her eyes blue like mine or brown like her brothers and sisters. Is her hair curly like mine and her brothers or straight like Emma's. I miss the chubby thighs, dressing her up in all the cute dresses and outfits I saved for her, the leather 50's jacket her big brother Drew found, and the tiny tiny converse shoes.











Four love filled balloons gently floating up to heaven to join in her birthday celebration today...


I miss you pumpkin.... someday we will celebrate your birthday together.
All my love...

1 comment:

  1. I love Grace's special area and her cake is gorgeous. So sad she is not with you to enjoy it - thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete