Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Still feeling his presence...

Today is Wednesday. The day after I saw my son. Yesterday, and still this morning, the energy I felt when I saw his face is still with me. I've spent the last 24 hours wondering why he visited me. Did he just want to see me too? Was he curious? Does God allow our families to look down and peek at us sometimes? Was he trying to tell me something?

I called a new church Tuesday morning. Even though I am still struggling with God, faith, and turn off at the thought of praying or even discussing the bible. I am looking for a new church for my family. I am going to talk to a Pastor and ask for help.

Perhaps, Christian just wanted to tell me that I made the right decision and he (and Grace) are there waiting for me. If I walk away, we won't see each other again.

I still see your face.....

Your big brother wishes I could draw it so he could see you too.....

You are missed....

1 comment:

  1. We think my grandson just died from this. My daughter feels so alone, please write back if your out here still

    ReplyDelete